Bourjois has come up with a limited edition mascara which is the Volume 1 seconde ultra black Mascara. I have been using this for quite some time now and felt this mascara deserves to be reviewed.
My review: To be honest i bought this mascara because the packaging was cute and it had limited edition written around. But i feel more than happy to own this. It is jet black , perfect for someone who has brown eyes like me. It lifts up the eyelashes and gives a fuller look that you always wanted. The wand looks quite usual but helps in easy application. It does not curl the eyelashes , but you can always curl your lashes first and then apply generous coat of this mascara for the beautifully curled look.
- Extremely black in color which makes you eye lashes pop out
- Stays on for good 6 hours
- The wand is very easy to work with
- Packaging is very cute
- Does not curl up the lashes (its better to use a curler before applying mascara)
- A little pricey for what it does